- Click on link to download files, select Save when asked and then save the file to your C:\ drive.
- The files are compressed so you will have to extract the Meet Manager file
- Then open Meet Manager / Team Manager and use file open to access the file downloaded,
- The files will not open directly as they are password protected and will only open using the appropriate program
Before you download a Database or an Events file please check target pool size
Meet Manager Database
Team Manager Events File
Suggested Hytek Procedure
- All clubs download Crusader Hytek Events file relevant to the pool size and import to their Hytek Team Manager changes date, location etc.
- Visiting clubs set up their team within their Hytek Team Manager, export and email entry files to the host club, Thursday / Friday or by memory stick prior to gala.
- Email to visiting clubs requesting HyTek entry files by Thursday Evening.
- Remind visiting clubs time slips with swimmers initials will be required.
- Get Hytek entry files via email and your clubs..
- Drag from email and put to c:\Tmidata
- Prior to their meet the Host Club downloads the relevant Hytek Meet Manager database, relevant to the pool size, changes date, location etc. save to c:\Tmidata
- Fire up Meet Manager
- Open Meet Manager database in c:\Tmidata
- Select Setup and change Gala name ( Div n , Round n) , Date , Location
- Ensure it is set to
- Age Up Date – 16/06/2016
- ID Format – UK – United Kingdom ASA
- Base Country – Other
- Class – age Group
- DQ Codes – UK – ASA DQ Codes
- Meet Type – By event
- Meet Style – 2 Team Dual
- Course meters / yards to match your pool
- File / import / Meet entries for each team
- Remind team managers amended Hytek entry files can be accepted via memory stick prior to warm up.
- If amended Hytek File on day, in Meet manager remove team to reload this will remove swimmers and swims as well, then re import new entry file.
- Do lane draw
- Remind team managers to make any last minute changes on time slips by writing swimmers full name.
- Set-up / seeding preferences / Duel meet / drag each team to correct lane
- Seeding / clockwise arrow to select all / traffic light to seed
- Check only one heat per event / if two need to go to run find that event and delete extra swimmer / reseed
- Run / swimmers should be in correct lanes etc
- Gala is run; times or positions are entered into Hytek Meet Manager Database with DQ’s etc.
- None scoring swims set to Exhibition (box next to dq box)
- Check last event Cannon double score
- May need to run Reports / Scores to display final scores on screen
- At gala end check time slips for any changes, list on email and email to me
- Make note of any DQ’s and if not able to set on Hytek note on email
- After gala Host club
- check swimmers time slips against entered Hytek Meet Manager Database names and adjust accordingly.
- runs Hytek Meet Manager exception report to check number of swims per swimmer etc. (penalty accordingly)
- The Hytek Meet Manager Database is then zipped and emailed to League Secretary
- League Secretary verifies all the swimmers within the Hytek Meet Manager Database against ASA membership. Thus no need for registration, team sheets or any other paper work.
- League Secretary then able to put results report on website.
- Results for each club are exported from the Hytek Meet Manager Database and emailed to each club.